Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before selling your test strips and supplies. By shipping your supplies to us, you signify your agreement with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the T&C, prices, grading, etc., do not use the website or our services.
1) I understand that the terms, conditions, payments, bonuses and referral programs may change at any time and I will not be notified of these changes. I understand it is my responsibility to read the terms and current prices every time I sell my supplies to TestStripsAndMore.com.
2) I am at least 18 years of age. I am the rightful owner of the items being sold or I have been granted legal permission to sell these items on behalf of the rightful owner.
3) I understand I cannot sell supplies that are prohibited for sale/distribution in the U.S., have undergone liquid damage, have been opened or tampered with, have been improperly stored per manufacturer specifications or have been otherwise altered. We do not buy expired test strips or lancets.
4) Damaged boxes will be paid 25%-75% LESS. "Damage" extends to rips, tears, scratches, dings, dents, crushing, ink marks or discoloration. Items may be Donated or Destroyed at our discretion. Any items damaged or compromised by improper shipping procedures may not be paid.
5) TestStripsAndMore.com will supply a Pre-paid USPS return shipping label and or sturdy box to ship my items.
6) TestStripsAndMore.com will destroy all prescription labels via professional shredding before redistributing my supplies. I understand boxes that arrive damaged will be paid at a LESSER PRICE. Pricing of unusual items may be adjusted to compensate for unnecessary shipping costs.
7) I am confirming that these test strips are not obtained by any government programs. These items may be Donated or Destroyed.
8) TestStripsAndMore.com does not purchase International boxes without an NDC code. These items will be Donated or Destroyed.
9) TestStripsAndMore.com buys only the products listed on the company website: TestStripsAndMore.com. Products not listed on the website may or may not be purchased at our discretion, and may take longer for payment, otherwise they may be Donated or Destroyed. Any suspect items may not be purchased.
10) I agree that price quoting is essentially ‘do-it-yourself” and that posted website prices and pricing policies prevail.
11) If products meet all the terms and conditions, TestStripsAndMore.com agrees to release payment in full, within 48 hours or 2 (TWO) Business Day of processing items. Check payment delivery is dependent upon the USPS mail speed and holidays. Other payment methods may or may not incur their own fees and delivery delays.
12) I am responsible for my package during shipping and TestStripsAndMore.com is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged by the shipping service.
13) Business checks are mailed out Monday through Friday. I understand that if my package is received on a Friday, my check may enter the mail stream Monday morning. Items received after 12pm weekdays may be processed for payment the following business day.
14) Business checks sent via USPS First Class mail may or may not be trackable and may take a week or more to deliver. Please note the USPS does not guarantee any delivery service e.g. 2-day or overnight.
15) I understand that I may dispute the amount paid for up to 30 days from when my payment is issued. After 30 days, the order will be considered CLOSED and no further changes will be made.
16) The rates listed on this website apply only to individual sellers with extra supplies. I understand that bulk orders are considered “wholesale”, and that rates may vary.
17) I understand that TestStripsAndMore.com has not made any representation that the value assigned to the item is equivalent to fair market value.
18) I agree that by entering this agreement and conducting business with TestStripsAndMore.com, I am waiving the right to a trial by jury and agree to only bring claims in my individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. I agree that any claim may only occur in the jurisdiction of Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, NC and that any value awarded will not exceed the wholesale value of the items transacted.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
TestStripsAndMore.com also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Ad tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we also may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our Sites and/or Services (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior.
In order to use this service, a user must first complete the request/registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information, such as name and email address. This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our request/registration form. To receive our mail kit, you must provide contact information, like name and shipping address. This information is used to fill your orders and mail your payment. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.