Clear Tape Damages Boxes
As noted previously, clear tape underneath prescription labels can wreak havoc when removed. Pharmacy techs like to bind multiple boxes together and can potentially lessen the value when removed. Photos illustrate these issues.
- Clear tape rips off icon image.
- Clear tape tears at box edge.
- Double prescription label exposes expiration date, unbeknowngst to seller.
- Seller scratched through their name on label, damaging box.
- Boxes arrived wrapped in doll's underwear, a new first.
Remember, mint boxes pay more.